cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jocelynfleur
Routine Member - Level 1

Response Times for Tickets

Is anybody else experiencing lengthy delays for support tickets to get a response.  I opened a case on 05/14 and I still don't have it assigned. I called up last week and was told that my case had been sent to the wrong queue and that it would get assigned to right queue. As of 6/6 I still don't have an answer. Response times for support tickets used to be a couple of days for simple questions. All of a sudden cases are now just getting lost?

17 REPLIES 17
kaikens
Occasional Member - Level 1

We have noticed this too, and we are paying for Service Admin.  The response times used to be within 24 hours but now seem to be more like 3-7 days.

Korey Aikens
Ricoh Americas
Expense Administrator
jocelynfleur
Routine Member - Level 1

Wow. I wonder what has happened. When I have called support on the phone I have been told a couple of times that my tickets have been sent to the wrong queue which seems strange because I have never been told that before.

jocelynfleur
Routine Member - Level 1

That is not good. I wonder what has happened. When I called support on the phone I have been told a couple of times that my tickets have been sent to the wrong queue which seems strange because I have never been told that before.

LisaS86
Occasional Member - Level 2

Concur Support is a constant struggle for me. Delays in tickets getting assigned, analysts not listening and not understanding the requests, projects that we paid extra for that were left incomplete or done incorrectly...my list goes on. The support Concur offers is less than stellar, especially if you're not paying for a Service Admin... although it seems even that isn't making a difference these days.

Concur is such a fantastic program, it's totally customizable and I love all of the many functions and endless capabilities. Where Concur seriously lacks, is with their Support.

The "ticket was assigned to the wrong queue" excuse is absolutely not acceptable to me....especially after almost a month since openeing the case. I'd suggest you reach out to your Client Executive as a start. They can at least help you to get your feedback to the correct place/people and can start escalating if necessary.

Good luck!

Lisa Sturrock
Volkswagen Group
Expense Report Administrator and Auditor
jocelynfleur
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for your support. Yes I agree that the ticket was assigned to the wrong queue is not a valid response. How is it that tickets are suddenly going to the wrong queue. I am very happy with the product as well but since becoming SAP Concur there have been some issues.

Best regards

Jocelyn Smith

Travel & Expense Manager

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries America, Inc.

LisaS86
Occasional Member - Level 2

You're very welcome! I agree with you, there have certainly been some shortcomings since the change.

Interesting... I had the same request recently and I was told I need to do these list imports on my own. They directed me to an import template to fill out and upload into Concur myself. I'm not sure if you noticed also, but they it seems the support analysts are pushing back and having us perform the tasks we're calling about.

Lisa Sturrock
Volkswagen Group
Expense Report Administrator and Auditor
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

What was the issue you submitted a ticket for, if you don't mind me asking? Is it something that might be able to be answered here on the Community page?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jocelynfleur
Routine Member - Level 1

It is for a list import upate. A simple request that used to be done overnight.

JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

This is a very big, ongoing issue. As far as I have seen, Concur has not addressed this in their announcements as yet. I hope that there ends up being an explanation... or that they are in the midst of hiring more analysts and support team members.

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
tjbmoreno
Routine Member - Level 2

I’ve not had to submit a ticket in some time. I can say that in the past year or so, Support has gotten better. I could see a marked difference in the strides that were being made to improve the customer experience. I hope things have not started to backslide.
Terri Moreno
Looking for new opportunities!
Anaren, Inc. - Travel Manager - Syracuse, NY
MJ
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@jocelynfleur Thank you for sharing your concerns about Support response times.  It is never our intention to cause you frustration with regards to your interaction with Concur Support and we are working diligently to improve our response times without sacrificing quality. A few of the projects underway are around improving tools we use, to more quickly identify and assign out cases  and ongoing analyst training to facilitate more expedited resolution times.   While these changes do not happen overnight, we believe  you will begin to see improvement in the upcoming weeks and months.   Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Kind regards,

Mary January

Director, Global Product Support Programs

mt7602
Occasional Member - Level 3

This is a struggle for me too.  You may want to check the priority you assigned to the case and check the box for the administrator,

When I reach out to my account representative and the service coordinator it usually does the trick.  

My suggestion is to arrange a call with your account rep and request to know who is your service support coordinator that you can email or call regarding any delays in response.  Your account rep is there to help you not only to sell you stuff.  

TrishW

Hi there

Todate we have had a fairly good response from support.  We do pay for service admin and always select the checkbox so they receive a copy of the ticket as well as include their email address on the email spot on the ticket.

I am wondering if you have reached out to your account manager regarding this

Hope this helps

trish

New Member - Level 1

I've submitted one-time office setup reimbursement on 12/20/2020. May i know the status of my reimbursement. And also know about my bank details.

TrishW

@126340 wrote:

I've submitted one-time office setup reimbursement on 12/20/2020. May i know the status of my reimbursement. And also know about my bank details.

Hi there

This is not the place to request where your reimbursement is. This community help each other with system ideas.  May I suggest you contact your account manager or call Concur direct on the relevant number for your country

https://concur.secure.force.com/CteSupport/ContactUsCTE

Hope this helps

Trish

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@126340 This is an issue that you will have to inquire about internally. This Community will not have access to see the status of your reimbursements or anything regarding your bank information. 

My suggestions would be to reach out to your company's payroll team. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
chowa8
Occasional Member - Level 1

It also took months to get 1 response, and the reponse still not fixing the problem, not being helpful at all.