Highlighted
jocelynfleur
Occasional Member - Level 3

Response Times for Tickets

Is anybody else experiencing lengthy delays for support tickets to get a response.  I opened a case on 05/14 and I still don't have it assigned. I called up last week and was told that my case had been sent to the wrong queue and that it would get assigned to right queue. As of 6/6 I still don't have an answer. Response times for support tickets used to be a couple of days for simple questions. All of a sudden cases are now just getting lost?

13 Replies
kaikens
Occasional Member - Level 1

Re: Response Times for Tickets

We have noticed this too, and we are paying for Service Admin.  The response times used to be within 24 hours but now seem to be more like 3-7 days.

Korey Aikens
Ricoh Americas
Expense Administrator
jocelynfleur

Wow. I wonder what has happened. When I have called support on the phone I have been told a couple of times that my tickets have been sent to the wrong queue which seems strange because I have never been told that before.

0 Kudos
jocelynfleur

That is not good. I wonder what has happened. When I called support on the phone I have been told a couple of times that my tickets have been sent to the wrong queue which seems strange because I have never been told that before.

0 Kudos
LisaS86
Occasional Member - Level 2

Concur Support is a constant struggle for me. Delays in tickets getting assigned, analysts not listening and not understanding the requests, projects that we paid extra for that were left incomplete or done incorrectly...my list goes on. The support Concur offers is less than stellar, especially if you're not paying for a Service Admin... although it seems even that isn't making a difference these days.

Concur is such a fantastic program, it's totally customizable and I love all of the many functions and endless capabilities. Where Concur seriously lacks, is with their Support.

The "ticket was assigned to the wrong queue" excuse is absolutely not acceptable to me....especially after almost a month since openeing the case. I'd suggest you reach out to your Client Executive as a start. They can at least help you to get your feedback to the correct place/people and can start escalating if necessary.

Good luck!

Lisa Sturrock
Volkswagen Group
Expense Report Administrator and Auditor
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

What was the issue you submitted a ticket for, if you don't mind me asking? Is it something that might be able to be answered here on the Community page?

0 Kudos
jocelynfleur

It is for a list import upate. A simple request that used to be done overnight.

0 Kudos
jocelynfleur

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for your support. Yes I agree that the ticket was assigned to the wrong queue is not a valid response. How is it that tickets are suddenly going to the wrong queue. I am very happy with the product as well but since becoming SAP Concur there have been some issues.

Best regards

Jocelyn Smith

Travel & Expense Manager

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries America, Inc.

LisaS86
Occasional Member - Level 2

You're very welcome! I agree with you, there have certainly been some shortcomings since the change.

Interesting... I had the same request recently and I was told I need to do these list imports on my own. They directed me to an import template to fill out and upload into Concur myself. I'm not sure if you noticed also, but they it seems the support analysts are pushing back and having us perform the tasks we're calling about.

Lisa Sturrock
Volkswagen Group
Expense Report Administrator and Auditor
0 Kudos
JessicaL

This is a very big, ongoing issue. As far as I have seen, Concur has not addressed this in their announcements as yet. I hope that there ends up being an explanation... or that they are in the midst of hiring more analysts and support team members.

Jessica Lynch
Associate Accountant & Travel Manager
0 Kudos