cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joshhorton
Occasional Member - Level 3

Report for users who have expense reports

Is there a Report that tells us what users have an expense report, and how many they have?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you have Cognos reporting you can build this report really easily. 

Open Query or Report Studio and add the following data items:

1. Employee

2. Report Name

Once you have done this, click the column title for Employee then apply the Group function. 

Next, click on the column title for Report Name. If you are in Report Studio click the little drop down arrow for the Summarize toolbar icon. A list of options appears. Select Count. This will apply a count by employee and will give you a total count for all employees at the bottom of the report. 

If you are in Query Studio, after you select the Report Name column, go under menu and select Edit Data. There you will see the Summarize option. This will open the options on the bottom half of your report. There will be a drop down field. Select Count from the drop down. 

I'm working on the assumption that you have some familiarity with Cognos Reporting. If not, I would suggest taking one of our free webinars on Cognos. You can find the list of classes here: https://www.concurtraining.com/pr/reporting/intelligence

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you have Cognos reporting you can build this report really easily. 

Open Query or Report Studio and add the following data items:

1. Employee

2. Report Name

Once you have done this, click the column title for Employee then apply the Group function. 

Next, click on the column title for Report Name. If you are in Report Studio click the little drop down arrow for the Summarize toolbar icon. A list of options appears. Select Count. This will apply a count by employee and will give you a total count for all employees at the bottom of the report. 

If you are in Query Studio, after you select the Report Name column, go under menu and select Edit Data. There you will see the Summarize option. This will open the options on the bottom half of your report. There will be a drop down field. Select Count from the drop down. 

I'm working on the assumption that you have some familiarity with Cognos Reporting. If not, I would suggest taking one of our free webinars on Cognos. You can find the list of classes here: https://www.concurtraining.com/pr/reporting/intelligence

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
joshhorton
Occasional Member - Level 3

Thank you Kevin. This was very helpful