cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
flynhi1966
Occasional Member - Level 1

Reimbursement into Bank Account

Purchased by cash instead of company credit card.  Concur requested routing number & account number.  Entered the info.  Was over a month ago.  Conpany approved my expense report.  Money was not teransfered into my account.  Is there a history or log in Concur that shows that Cobcur actually made a transfer of money into my bank account?  If so where is it?

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@flynhi1966 So, it shouldn't take more than 3-5 business days for your bank info to get confirmed in SAP Concur. Maybe something happened that caused the payment to not go through. If you can send me your first and last name and the company you work for, I can take a look to see if a payment was attempted. 

Also, if you can send me the name of the expense report in question, that would be great.

Thank you,

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
flynhi1966

Here is the report number.  59912499E0834470816D

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@flynhi1966 I need the full name of your company to be able to look up the report. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ntunley

I updated my SAP Concur account with direct bank information back in January, but still receive reimbursement payments via check. How can I ensure receiving direct payments in future?
Thanks!
Nathan

How you are paid is all dependent on how your company has Concur set up with the bank.  You should ask your admin if they are set up for direct payments.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Ask your admin to check the employee baniking info for the penny test.  They can see if the bank account was validated.  If so, then the admin needs to see if the report is hung up for add'l approval/review.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
ntunley

Thank you, I will have to find who in our establishment covers that. I thought it was all handled through the concur portal. Thanks, Nathan