cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harasmb
New Member - Level 1

Receipt images/files not uploading/saving in app nor through desktop

Starting today I'm not able to upload photos to an individual expense (receive unknown upload error) nor to an expense report (save wheel keeps spinning). I've never had issues before today. Any tips on how to attach my files to my report. I've tried a 66KB PDF and two screenshots (48KB and 85KB). Thanks!

24 REPLIES 24
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi All,

If you all have tried the fixes described above and are still seeing the issue I would suggest creating a support ticket. 

Here are two ways to get support:

1. You can contact your company’s authorized support contact. They will be able to help you create a support ticket for this issue. Your company should be able to tell you who they are and provide contact information.
  2. If your company subscribes to User Support Desk you can call them directly and create a support ticket. Your company will be able to tell you if this is an available support channel and provide you with the number.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jeffg
New Member - Level 1

I am also not able to upload receipt images.

iOS 13.1.1

Concur App v 9.74.0.1910221049

Here is the error I get immediately after taking a photo of a receipt.   Trying to upload the queue also fails, but no error reported.

IMG_0008.PNG

KyleP
New Member - Level 2

No error message here. Same problem though. Version 9.74.0.1910221049 IOS 13.2.3. Receipts stuck on waiting for upload or uploading image. Crazy that there is no end user support for this.

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi All,

If the fixes above have not worked please create support tickets through your company's chosen support channel. This will be your fastest resource for a solution as they are the best equipt to help.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.