cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adriana
Occasional Member - Level 3

Question: Quick Expenses App

Hi All, 

At the moment I am testing a Concur App and I am not able to get through with the Quick Expenses. 

I can create and save them, but for some reason I am not able to move them to an expense report for further edit. I am getting this error on Android and iOS.

Also, do I have any possibility to see these quick expenses on the desktop version?

- In the above described situation, I was expecting I would see them in Available Expenses so that I can edit them further. But this one is not available either.

Many thanks for any hint!

Adriana

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Adriana I didn't see any error in your post, so it's hard to answer your question. 

I do know that quick expenses should show up on the desktop version under Available Expenses. They will be denoted by a mobile phone icon. 

I'm not sure what the issue is since I'm not seeing what is happening. Can you provide some screenshots please? Are you working in a test environment, by chance?

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Adriana
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi Kevin,

Yes, I am working in a test environment. 

I did not attach any screenshot error, because I do not see any error on the screen.  I can create and save the quick expenses. I would expect to be able to move them to a report, I can see the option move to new report, but for some reason the action is not finalized: My expense report remains empty, the quick expenses remain in Available Expenses and I do not see the expenses on desktop either.

Many thanks!

Adriana