cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adriana
Occasional Member - Level 3

Question Mobile App: Location+Currency

Hi team,

Is it system behaviour for the app to memorize the location and currency used in a previous expense report?

This is the result I am getting both on Android and Iphone and not sure how to sort it out. 

many thanks for any hint!

Adriana

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Adriana yes it is expected behavior. I look at it this way. The system assumes that you will be incurring expenses at the same location for a period of time. I know it isn't really ideal, but even here at Concur, I have the same issue. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Adriana
Occasional Member - Level 3

@KevinD  Many thanks! 

edruscher
Occasional Member - Level 1

I don't know whom to ask for or who reads this but the city of St. Louis Missouri is not a choice in Concur for a location when entering expenses. It's a city of millions of people so  I am surprised it's not a choice. Can someone please enter St. Louis into city locations?

DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

I have St Louis available as a City of Purchase, but not St. Louis. 

I'm not from the US so I don't know what the correct name/spelling should be.

StL.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@edruscher @DeanR provided a good screenshot for you. Also, did you know you can update/add new location names to account for different spellings? 

Now, I say this assuming you are on a Professional Configuration of SAP Concur. There should be a Locations options in Expense Admin. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.