cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sporter
Occasional Member - Level 1

Process Reports

On the Process Reports page there is a List Settings button that lets me choose what columns to see in Reports Ready for Processing. This List Settings has custom columns, but I don't know how to edit that custom field to show what I want it to show. How do I edit the custom fields in List Settings?

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there. First thing we need to know is are you on the Standard or Professional SAP Concur platform? 

Second, can you provide a screenshot of what you see in the List Settings window as far as the available fields that are showing there? 

This will help me and others respond to your question. 

Thank you,

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sporter

Hi Kevin,

I am working in Standard. Good point, I've added screenshots below.

Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 2.12.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-07 at 2.12.42 PM.png

sporter

I'd like to either edit that column filter to Manager Approved date, or find a report (using Analytics) that shows me the employee name, the dates their reports were submitted, and when they were approved by their managers.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you PM me your company name, I can see if Analytics will show you what you are looking for. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Those custom fields labels cannot be edited. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey