cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OR
New Member - Level 1

Please help - Concur not saving my expense information

In the past, I have found it easy to upload all of my receipt photos into concur on the mobile app and create expenses for each receipt by entering in all of the necessary information (amount, date, comment, etc.). When all of my receipts are ready with all the info, I just select the ones I need for my report. Starting today, all of the information I enter for each receipt will not save, causing me to try over and over again to re input and save the information with no success. I have tried on both my work phone and my personal, I have updated the app, I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Please help, I don't know what to do at this point! 

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

I know this must be frustrating. Yes, I'm captain obvious. It's hard to say what the issue is without seeing or being able to replicate what you are seeing. 

Can you provide a little more detail on how you are capturing the receipt? Are you using ExpenseIt or using the Camera icon on the mobile app home screen? 

With a little more detail, I can post this internally to our mobile team.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.