cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harmbasra
Occasional Member - Level 1

P-Card Configuration

Hello all.  Currently looking at Concur as a solution for Pcard purchases (already used for T&E).  Was hoping the user community could help me clarify a few questions:

1.  Can a seperate workflow be set up for Pcard approval vs the the exitisting T&E approval?

2.  Can the user manually select the GL for the expense type (currently cannot be done for our T&E expense reports)?

3.  Can user be restricted from adding T&E card and Pcard expenses on 1 single report?

Look forward to the responses.  Thanks in advance.

Harm

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Here are your questions with the answers:

1.  Can a seperate workflow be set up for Pcard approval vs the the exitisting T&E approval? Absolutely yes. P-Card Statement reports can be based on its own policy which can its own workflow.

2.  Can the user manually select the GL for the expense type (currently cannot be done for our T&E expense reports)? No. GL codes are associated to the expense type behind the scenes and assigned by Site Admins. End-users can only select the expense type to add to a report. 

3.  Can user be restricted from adding T&E card and Pcard expenses on 1 single report? Yes. In fact, a lot of our customers do not allow their employees to mix transactions. I believe they do this by using an audit rule. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
harmbasra
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin. Thanks for the prompt response. This really helps! Can the Pcard expense reports also be submitted and approved via the mobile app? Do you have any flow diagram that discuss the Pcard recon process in Concur?

Merin
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hello Harm,

I can help with one part of your subsequent inquiry.  PCard (Statement) Reports cannot be approved through the mobile app at this time.  It's been requested for years now, but still not available.

Otherwise,  the functionality offered for these reports is quite nice. Very similar to Expense Reports, but can be separately configured in ways that make it great for PCard.  I have used it for several years.