cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidW
Routine Member - Level 1

New UI - when did Lyft start flying and get into the resturant business?

OH boy!

I have a a number of users that show the same vendor over and over again on expense line items. Since these charges where done on a credit card, I know it wasn't manually entered. 

In this case a vendor called "LYFT RIDE TUE 5AM" is now flying planes and meals....in addition to shuttle/taxi. 

Anyone else seen this issue?

Capture.JPG

1 Solution
Solution
DavidW
Routine Member - Level 1

I got an update from my Concur ticket:

Please be advised that our R&D team have notified us that the issue should now be resolved and Vendor details should be displaying correctly in the Next Gen UI. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
DavidW
Routine Member - Level 1

Hmm...today we have UPS in the resturant, training, membership, and building repair business. No one else is seeing these kinds of issues?

Capture.JPG

kcarter
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hello David,

We too are having this same issue and I entered a support ticket this morning. The reply back from support is "This is a known issue for Next Gen UI. Please know that they are working diligently to get this issue resolved as soon as possible. ", so they are aware of this. Hopefully will be fixed soon.

DavidW
Routine Member - Level 1

Thanks! I did create a ticket as well and was told it was being worked on.

I am curious though - if you switch back to the old UI will everything be okay?

DavidW
Routine Member - Level 1

Okay...I'm in the 10-15 users reporting similar issues. IGAD!

Solution
DavidW
Routine Member - Level 1

I got an update from my Concur ticket:

Please be advised that our R&D team have notified us that the issue should now be resolved and Vendor details should be displaying correctly in the Next Gen UI.