cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidW
Routine Member - Level 1

New UI - Added as a new section to the Release summary and Concur Support?

I'm been spending quite a bit of time on the New UI support.

However, when I look for information on the release, it is buried in the sections of Expense & Expense pay. Also, when I go to report an issue, there isn't an option for the new UI in Concur Help.

I think it would be great to have that option available...as it would make it faster for me to find out the latest!

Capture.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
Jody
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@DavidW!

There are Next Gen release notes, if it helps? As well as transition guides and other helpful resources (which I'm sure you're aware of and that I'm required to point out for anyone following along silently. Hi, @JessicaL...=-0)

I understand you're asking for easier access to help from within the product but for now -and if what you're experiencing doesn't warrant a Support Case- this feedback form is the best method for offering sugesstions and asking questions specific to the new UI.

Thank you,
Jody Wilkins
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select Accept as Solution so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Thanks @Jody I'm following along with all the updates and saw the last e-mail from Concur on this as well. Looking forward to Fusion!

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator