cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joachimy
Occasional Member - Level 1

My Task or Invoice Manager equivalent for Expenses

Concur Invoice has a Back Office section in the Invoice Manager Dashboard which shows number of Unassigned Invoices, Unsubmitted Invocies and Pending Accounting Review.

Is there something equivalent for Expenses? At the moment, we have to go to Expense > Process Claims to view all submitted Expense Reports. We want to be able to see any unassigned credit card transactions as well as a quick way for processors to know that there are Expense Reports to process.

We find that the Invoice Manager Dashboard works well and are hoping there's a similar screen/view for Expenses.

Thanks

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@joachimy Unfortunately there isn't an Expense Dashboard. The Process Reports screen is your best option. If you want to see unassigned credit card transactions all in one place, I would recommend using the Cognos Reporting tool to build a report that will show the unassigned transactions. Once the report is built, you can schedule it (if you have our Business Intelligence offering) to run every day, once a week, once a month, etc.. 

Now, what I just wrote is if you are on a Professional Configuration of SAP Concur. If you are on our Standard Platform, you most likely have our in-house Analytics reporting. I believe you can still see unassigned transactions though. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@joachimy Unfortunately there isn't an Expense Dashboard. The Process Reports screen is your best option. If you want to see unassigned credit card transactions all in one place, I would recommend using the Cognos Reporting tool to build a report that will show the unassigned transactions. Once the report is built, you can schedule it (if you have our Business Intelligence offering) to run every day, once a week, once a month, etc.. 

Now, what I just wrote is if you are on a Professional Configuration of SAP Concur. If you are on our Standard Platform, you most likely have our in-house Analytics reporting. I believe you can still see unassigned transactions though. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
joachimy
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks for your reply. The analytics reporting will have to do for now although something similar to the invoice dashboard will be alot easier.