cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ravi5812
New Member - Level 1

Mt task expenses

Hello Team,

My Task on Expense had been approved L2 and even status payment confirmed, but stll amount not credited,kindly check and do the needful.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ravi5812 I'm not sure anyone on this forum would be able to give you an answer as to why the funds haven't been received. Also, we don't really have enough information to venture a really good guess. We don't know if your expenses were paid for out of pocket, if they were corporate card expenses, if your company is using our Expense Pay feature, etc. There are a lot of unknowns for us to be able to give you an educated guess. 

If you want to private message me your first name, last name and your full company name, I can go in and take a look. Keep in mind, when a report is processed and the batch is closed, the status of the report can say Payment Confirmed in SAP Concur before the actual payment is received. Maybe give it another business day or two. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.