cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Soggyeggnog
New Member - Level 1

Move expense from one User to another User

Hello,

My colleague accidentally paid for an expense on her company credit card. Can she move this expense from her expense report to my expense report?

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

No, this is not possible. Was the expense business related or personal? 

If business related, she will need to submit the expense through Concur as her own so that her corporate card expenses can be reconciled correctly. 

If it was a non-business expense, then she can add the expense to her report and use the "Personal Expense (do not reimburse) checkbox to make it a personal expense so she is not reimbursed (or payment sent to card company). 

The important thing is not who paid for the expense and whether is was an accident or not, but that the card charge gets submitted through Concur so the credit card can be fully reconciled. 

I hope this makes sense.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Ruth-Clark
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,
We needed to book accommodation for a staff member that had not started as yet, so we put the travel to my user account.  I would now like to move it to the staff member who actually stayed at the hotel as I have set her up.
Is this possible?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ruth-Clark you cannot move a travel booking you did in your profile that has your name on it to someone else's profile. You may consider canceling the reservation you made and have the new employee book it themselves in their own profile.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Ruth-Clark
Occasional Member - Level 1

HI Kevin,
The travel was not booked in my name, it was booked in the travelers name.  It was just put to my Concur for somewhere to put it.  The reservation has already past.  I was contacted on a Friday to arrange accom for the following Monday, for a staff member that ws only starting that Monday.
How do i go about ensure the spend gets coded to their cost centers, as they are very different to mine.
Thanks