cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tcrawley
Occasional Member - Level 2

Mobile App Renamed All Entries when Receipt was named in App

When one of our employers had to enter a location name for one receipt when she took a picture using the mobile app, it renamed all the entries to say West Long Branch New Jersey without any prompting.  Is this a common occurence?  

Expense Report.png

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

It is not common, but not unheard of. So, I've seen this before. The system doesn't rename the location, when user creates an entry and enters a location, the location is copied down to all subsequent expenses created on the report. 

Is the user not able to go into each entry and change the city? They should be able to. If they try to change a city for the entries and are not able to because there is no City field visible, then that means the City field has been Hidden for that those Expense Types. 

If you are a site admin, you can easily unhide the city field so this user can update the cities. Don't worry, the City field will not be Required, you can keep it as Optional. 

If you need assistance on unhiding the City field, please let me know. 

I take it you are on a Standard configuration of SAP Concur, correct? 

Kevin 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Tcrawley
Occasional Member - Level 2

Yes we are on standard.  Thank you again Kevin! 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

And do you know how to make the City field visible to correct the issue? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.