cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TodYork
New Member - Level 1

Missing AMEX expenses in Concur

I have a large sales team who has been sitting at home and off the road for weeks because of our company no travel policy .

Since then my reps have submitted all their open expenses showing up in Concur. 

They are now getting late fees and threatening emails fom American Express that they still have significant unpaid AMEX Charges.

Is their a way to reconcil which charges have been paid or pull over expenses which may not have shown up Conur?

Tod

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TodYork were your employees previously seeing their corporate card transactions in their user profiles? 

What you can do is check to see if their transactions are being "hidden" for some reason. You'll need to go to Administration>Company>Tools>Company Card. You should see a tab labeled Manage Transactions. In the Contains field, type the first and last name of one of the employees having the issue. Click Search. This will show any corporate card transactions that might be hidden from the employee's view they need to reconcile. You can then select the transactions (use the CTRL key to select multiple line items). Once highlighted, click Release Selected Rows. 

Let me know if this helps. If you don't see any transactions, then PM me your company name and the name of one employee experiencing the issue and I'll go in and take a look.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.