cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
toriehigh
Routine Member - Level 1

Mileage Rate Reverted Back to 2018 Amount?

In mid-December of last year, I looked up the new IRS mileage rate for 2019, and updated it in our system.  Because I am paranoid about things like this, I triple checked it before the end of the year, and then checked it again after the new year...everything was as it should be.

Today, I got an email from a user who wondering why we were still using the 2018 rate, so I checked his expense report.  Sure enough, it was showing the old rate.  So I checked in our settings, and it had gone back to the 54.5 cents/mile rate!  <cue panic attack>

I KNOW that I updated it to 58 cents/mile.  Has anyone else run into this?  I've opened a case with Concur, but want to know if any of you guys have seen this issue.  I can't even imagine the ramifications this might have.

Thanks for any input!

Torie  

2 REPLIES 2
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @toriehigh,

Thanks for posting! I am glad to hear you have already created a support ticket for this issue. Our Support teams would be the right resource to get this sorted. Let me know if you need any additional support with this. Feel free to private message me. 

I am also interested in hearing from your fellow community members. Have any of you seen this and found a solution?  

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
slam
Occasional Member - Level 1

We have the issue on the travel request side.  I checked the mileage rate in the company car administration, and it showed that the rate was updated for 2019.  However, when our end user creates a travel request and selected personal vehicle, it created a 2018 rate.  Why it didn't get updated in the travel side?  Anyone has the same problem?