cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Woneil12
Occasional Member - Level 1

Mile reimbursment question

Is it possible to start the mileage reimbursment to start on the 51st mile. So the reimbursment for 0-50=0, and 51-+=.40

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Woneil12 This is only possible if you are outside the U.S. and on our Professional configuration. 

Are you based in a country outside the U.S.? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Woneil12

No, I am based in the US.

If it is on your Professional configuration why could't it be used in the US? 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Woneil12 I spoke too soon. You can set it up the way you described. You'll have to check your current car configurations. You may already show a configuration for a Personal Car One Rate. You are not allowed to add a new configuration that is also Personal Car even if you choose Variable Rate. The system looks at the car type, which is either Personal or Company. So, if you want to do what you asked, you would have to delete the current personal car configuration and add a new one for Personal Car Variable Rate. After you do the initial setup of the Configuration name, Car Type, etc, you will click Next. Here is where you can enter the Distance Limit 1. You enter 50. That will allow you to enter "0" for the 1-50 mile range and whatever amount you need for the Rate over 50. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Woneil12

Is this in the professional setup? 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Woneil12 yes it is. 

Before doing any changes, I usually recommend conferring with someone at SAP Concur, if possible. Although I work for SAP Concur, I don't consider this conferring. I mean with an Implementation Project Manager, if you can. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Woneil12

Hello Kevin,

Yes, I already sent this over to my Implementation PM, and awaiting his response. I also sent it to my Sales Executive. This was one item we wanted from the start, and I have used concur for the last 9 years, and knew it was available. I really appreciate your help, I have been struggling with this for a few weeks now.