cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VwriterT
Occasional Member - Level 1

Meals recorded on wrong date, exceeds per diem, no override or date change possible

About half the time I travel - which is not that much - meals are entered into Concur on the wrong date. For example,  Monday night's dinner is recorded on Tuesday, and when combined with Tuesday's meals causes me to go over the per diem.  When I get the AMEX bill the dates are recorded correctly, so it's the dates they are recorded in Concur that are incorrect.

My company says I have to change the incorrectly recorded meals to expenses that are reimbursable, that I have to pay AMEX, and that they will eventualy pay me.

Isn't there a way to have a Concur administrator correct the dates?

If the software company I work for had an application that required our users to go through something similar to this, we'd be losing customers left and right ...

2 Replies
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Re: Meals recorded on wrong date, exceeds per diem, no override or date change possible

So, the transaction date of the AMEX charge is showing one day after the actual date of the meal when the charge comes into SAP Concur? I'm just trying to fully understand what you are saying.

Thank you,

Kevin

VwriterT
Occasional Member - Level 1

Re: Meals recorded on wrong date, exceeds per diem, no override or date change possible

Some meals on Sunday appeared on my AMEX bill with that date, but appeared in Concur with Monday's date resulting in exceeding the per diem for Monday. The only way to resolve this is to mark it as a personal expense and resubmit it as reimburseable.

Apparently no one - not even the finance people - can override the date.

I have scanned images of the receipts, the AMEX bill and the Concur charges.