cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tstagliano
Routine Member - Level 2

Line Item Rejection Listing

Has anyone been able to generate a report of all the expense items that have been rejected or sent back to the employee via the Send back Expense checkbox available on the expense form?

Thomas Stagliano, M.I.T.
2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

I don't think this is something that can be report on. I searched to see if there was a data item labeled "Send back expense" in the data warehouse, but nothing came up. So, I'm thinking that there isn't a way to build this report. I am not 100% sure, but @TRedman might be able to confirm or deny this. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TRedman
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

If an expense report is split, a portion is approved and sent on for payment, and a portion is returned to the employee.  This creates an addendum expense report.  The new report has the same report name, with the word "Addendum" before it.  The Addendum report has a new Report ID & Report Key, but the originals are listed in the comments or audit trail.  There is not a direct connection within the data between the two reports, but you can identify the original through those data points.  It is not a clean report, but you could build something which the report name contains Addendum.  This won't be a 100% accurate, as a user could change the name of the addendum report but could get you close.  

Hope that helps!

Tiffany Redman, Senior Product Manager, Data and Analytics