cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Farbase
Occasional Member - Level 1

Level 3 Data - Can it be Queried

We can see level 3 credit card data in our expense report screens.  Can it be queried in Intelligence?

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

At first I thought the answer to this was no, so I checked with someone in our Reporting group to double-check. I'm glad I did because level 3 data is available in Cognos. The path to find the data items is: 

Expense > Expense Reports > Credit Card > Additional Transaction Details. 

I hope this helps. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Farbase

I dont see that path.  We use Reporting/Intelligence.  See highlight in the picture.  Trying to figure out if that method allows Level 3 to be queried.  Seems like it should since I can view in the application/user interface...

Concur Screen.JPG

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Farbase are you familiar with using Cognos/Business Intelligence? From your screenshot, you would need to select Intelligence to launch Cognos. Then you need to go into either Query Studio or Report Studio to build your own report. Once you open either Query or Report Studio, use the path I provided to find the Level 3 Data items to add to your report. 

How comfortable are you in building your own custom reports in Query or Report Studio?

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Farbase

I dont think I have access to develop queries, only run them.  But I have a contact that does so will meet with them to see if they have the path you mention.  THANKS!

Cognos Screen.JPG

Rguedel
New Member - Level 1

We are newer Concur customer and are very interested in getting level 3 transaction data, posted in SAP.  I would be very interested in getting some feedback on how other users have set-up their programs to receive the appropriate level 3 data.   

@Farbase