cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeffHaracz
Occasional Member - Level 1

Intelligence - Standard Reports Change

New format is not excel friendly.  It uses merged cells as well as extra blank lines.

This can be worked with but data is now missing.

I have raised a ticket but no response yet so...

One noticable example is that the Expense Accrual by Date Range no longer includes unsubmitted charges invalidating the accuracy and usefulness of the report.  Were this report's data items changed?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there. I did see that the Expense Accrual by Date Range report was modified on April 29th. I'm not sure what changes were made though. 

Also, I just ran the report and it showed unsubmitted expenses. I ran the report in HTML format and in Excel 2007 format and both showed Unsubmitted charges, so I'm not sure what is happening on your end. 

I don't think SAP Concur would have changed the report to not include unsubmitted expenses as that would basically render this report useless. Without seeing exactly how you are running the report, it is hard to troubleshoot. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JeffHaracz
Occasional Member - Level 1

I got a similar repsonse to my ticket and the data is currently correct.  Checked the report and i do se a union of unpaid and unsubitted items.  Not sure what happened over the last three days that caused unexpected results.  Thanks for the response though.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any help in removing the blank lines from the Excel version rather than using the data version would be very helpful.   I've cloned and amended the report but I cannot remove the blanks.  I've tried numerous things and I dont want to schedule data to end users

@Anonymous User if this is still an issue for you, could you please provide me a screenshot of the report with blank lines? I have someone from our reporting team who wants to see what you are seeing. He did mention trying to run the report as Excel Data Format rather than just Excel Format and see if that fixes the issue.

Let me know how it works out.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.