cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cvmike
Occasional Member - Level 1

Importing Allocations

Hi,

Is there a way to import allocations in the Expenses like you can in the Invoices (distribustions)? My company uses this a lot and frequently changes the allocations. It's very time consuming to update and enter manually instead of importing from an Excel spreadsheet.

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cvmike unfortunately this is not possible. However to save some time for future allocating you can save allocations to Favorites. So, if you have a certain way you allocate quite often, you can save this and then apply the favorite to future allocations. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dschissler

I am having the same issue.  Using overhead allocation accounts with multiple cost centers getting a different percentage.  Using the "Manage Allocation" template, is there a way for me to do this? 

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@dschissler I am not sure I understand the question. Perhaps you can add a screen shot to provide clarification. Thanks!

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dschissler

Hi leedau:

Thank you for responding.  Below is the info I am trying to set up using a templete.

dschissler_0-1698080282807.png

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dave

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dschissler where did you download that template from? I don't remember having ever seen it before? Could you take a screenshot of where you accessed this from, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
dschissler

Understand, that was just my data to be input into the below template. 

dschissler_0-1698149659777.png

dschissler

So my main question is how do I enter the percentages for the receivers if they have multiple percentages.  See below:

dschissler_0-1698236664711.png

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@dschissler As Kevin already asked, where did you get this template from? Is this for Expense or Invoice? Usually, there is allocation favorites. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator