cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nmyersHD
Occasional Member - Level 1

Implementation Test Scenarios

I'm working on an implementation for Expense and Request functionality right now and have some test scenarios that we've been given, but in my past experience I've worked with significantly more indepth scenarios. I unfortunately no longer have access to previous files so I'm trying to recall some aspects that I have worked on before. Does anyone have a comprehensive testing log that they would be willing to share? Or could someone point me in the right direction?

Excel format would be preferred, but any additional insight is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

NGM

3 REPLIES 3
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @nmyersHD 

Thanks for posting! This is a good question for our User Admin Group. If you are your company's admin, I suggest you check it out. Connect with your fellow admins and find questions like this one in this admin only space. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
nmyersHD
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Ashley,

I had previously been the admin at my previous company, but in my current role we are still determining who will be given that responsibility. I'm interested in the user admin group as I hadn't been made aware of such a resource previously. I will certainly be providing that information to the appropriate individuals, but as a part of that determination I've been asked to provide or find a list of things that the role has access to. I remember a lot of the things that I had been doing in the role, but is there a specific listing that defines access? I'd like to be able to present an actual list rather than simply going off of my experience and memory of what I'd been doing in the past.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

NGM

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @nmyersHD 

This is a great question. As far as the User Admin Group, they have access to the peer-to-peer sharing of the group as well as the "what's New in Product" blog where we share the latest updates right from our product teams.  

On Concur Training you have access to all sorts of material including admin certifications. There other resources for admins, but your company's SAP Concur rep would know more. It might be helpful to reach out to them to learn what they have available as well. 

Hope this helps! 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.