cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TLJ
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to delete banking information

How do I remove my banking information from my profile as I no longer have this credit card? 

9 REPLIES 9
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TLJ hello there. I'm a little unsure of your post. Are you referring to a personal credit card that you linked to your SAP Concur profile and want to know how to delete that card or unlink it? 

Once you clarify this for me, I can better assist you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TLJ

Hi Kevin,

Its the portion where we have to input our own personal banking information. This was a work credit card which required us to input our own personal banking information. As I no longer have this work credit card, I am trying to delete my personal banking information from my profile.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TLJ I did a little searching and found out that bank information cannot be removed completely once entered into Concur. I have no idea why it was designed that way. 

However, if you go to the Bank Information screen, there is a field labeled Active. Yours is probably set to Yes. Just change it to No, then click Save. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TLJ

That seems a bit odd that it cannot be removed but I thank you for your time and for researching this. 

I have set the Active field to no now and saved. 

Thanks again.

bjesiono
New Member - Level 2

I need to do the same. I set mine to 'no' but now it just shows three accounts. One that is my new account and active, one that is my old account set to 'yes' active, and one that is my old account set to 'yes' active. 

I need to submit an expense report, but need to ensure that the reimbursement absolutely will not hit my old account. Can you please share how to either select the bank information on the expense report or properly delete the old account? If it hits the wrong account, it will have serious tax implications for me as I live out of the country. 

kenneth_snyder
New Member - Level 1

Yeah.. I am in agreement.  Why does it show past / old bank information and still shows them as active.   I think it should be illegal to not allow you to delete your bank information.   Who can we complain to?  

@kenneth_snyder the Site Administrator at your company is the best person to lodge your complaint. They can then reach out to SAP Concur with your feedback. 

If I'm being honest, the banking information has been this way as long as I've worked here at SAP Concur. So, I don't see it changing anytime soon. I've posted your question internally to see if there is some business reason why we don't have a delete option for bank accounts. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey

@kenneth_snyder update for you...I heard the following from a colleague:

"if we delete users' banking then all the payment records from the past also will have no data associated with it"

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
deblay1799

My profile is showing I have 2 "ACTIVE" bank accounts.  I only have 1.  how do I am the "OLD" one "INACTIVE", but there is no way to do it from the banking screen or no way that I have found.