cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MommaSnow4
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hotel Itemization in NextGen -- small group and events travel

Under the new UI -- What implications will our Concur users have (specifically Travel Arrangers and Planners) when itemizing small group and events hotel expenses paid on their corporate cards?   Our company does not have a ghost card or centralized pcard (nor do we want one).  I'd like to track the true number of hotel nights vs. the work around we've utilized is entering the total hotel room/tax spend in the room rate field (and entering nights as 1).  Then itemizing other incidentals -- meeting expenses, parking, etc.

Appreciate guidance, tips, best practices.  Thank you.

Cindy White
Kauffman Foundation
Corp Card Admin, Travel & Expense
2 REPLIES 2
MGordon
Occasional Member - Level 3

Our meeting planners are in a different group so we have set up specific event expense types for them.  It still doesn't itemize to the room level, but we added fields to manually track number of attendees and rooms.

Jody
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Thank you so much, @MGordon, for sharing how you manage small groups at your company.

@MommaSnow4, will this approach work for your situation?

I'd like to help if I can because I'm not clear on how it's related to the new UI.

Thank you,
Jody Wilkins
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select Accept as Solution so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.