cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tstagliano
Routine Member - Level 2

Grouping in Printed Report

Has anyone been able to customized a printed report to group the line items by cost object code but then have a grouping heading for that respective cost object code?  i can get the grouping to happen but need to create some sort of heading so the users can see what cost object code that grouping relates to?

Thank you

Thomas Stagliano, M.I.T.
2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

You are referring to a printed expense report, correct? You may find what you are looking for to be quite difficult as the printing format for expense reports isn't editable for grouping of Cost Centers. Well, I don't believe it is. However, if you'd like to have a report showing grouped cost centers, you can use Cognos reporting to do this.  

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tstagliano
Routine Member - Level 2

yes this is the expense printed report as we have a situation where the same cost object approver is assigned to multiple cost objects that could be entered on an expense report so when they receive the cost objects to approve, they have to go line by line to see what expense relates to what cost object within that report so we thought if we created a printed report that could be ran within the expense report to make the review of that 1 expense report details easier for the cost object approval.  Using Cognos would not work for this situation due to the next day update process with the Cognos data as this needs to be realtime

Thomas Stagliano, M.I.T.