cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tesh94
Occasional Member - Level 3

Futured Dated Expense Error - Mobile App

Hello, 

I'm getting 'You are not permitted to enter future dated expenes' error in Concur even though I am attaching a receipt for the current date at 7.00am in the morning. 

Location of transaction in Concur: Seoul, Korea

Concur instance timezone: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

There is an hour difference between the two so I don't quite understand why Concur is throwing this error?

Thanks. 

Regards,

Tesh

5 REPLIES 5
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi Tesh,

Thanks for posting!

Here are two ways to get support:

1. You can contact your company’s authorized support contact. They will be able to help you create a support ticket for this issue. Your company should be able to tell you who they are and provide contact information.
  2. If your company subscribes to User Support Desk you can call them directly and create a support ticket. Your company will be able to tell you if this is an available support channel and provide you with the number.

If you need additional help getting connected to these support resources please share your full name, company name, login email and preferred phone number with me in a private message, I can pass it along to our support team.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tesh94

Hi Ashley, 

I have instructed the Concur Admin to do so (ASC). Awaiting on a response now. 

Thanks. 

Regards,

Pritesh

DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi @tesh94 ,

Do you know which Concur Data Center you are in?  We are based in Australia but our data is in the North America Data Center and we get the same error if we try to enter an expense for the current day early in the morning, since it is still the previous day in the Data Center timezone.

tesh94

Hello Dean, 

The data centre for our Concur Instance is located in North America as well. But what I am confused about is previously it was mentioned that the instance timezone has been set to Kuala Lumpur/Asia (+8 GMT) and it should reflect across the instance. 

Does this still mean, the audit rule (future dated expense) doesn't take the concur instance timezone but the data centre timezone. 

Thanks. 

DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

I don't know for certain how the audit rule works; it's just been my assumption that it is comparing to the Data Center date as we only ever get that error when it is still the previous day in North America.  Similarly, if I click on a date field early in the morning within Concur it defaults to the previous day.

I hope Concur Support can explain this behaviour.  If they provide a definitive answer, could you post it here?