cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmcrostie
Occasional Member - Level 1

FBT Exception Error

Hi there,

I have changed some of the settings in our expenses and I am getting this message for a category.

"The FBT config needed to process this claim is incomplete. Missing configs: Ledger: Default - Meals-Travel-Home-Employee"

Any ideas how to fix it?

Thanks!!

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kmcrostie Any chance you can provide a screenshot of this error? If you can, please provide a screenshot of your entire screen. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kmcrostie

Hi Kevin

Thanks for your reply - here is the screenshot. I have tried to clear the exception so that I can close it but it wont let me.

Screenshot.PNG

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kmcrostie it appears that there is some setup/configuration of your Fringe Benefits Tax that needs to happen. You'll need to reach out to your company's SAP Concur Site Administrator for them to get his resolved. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kmcrostie

Thanks Kevin - I thought that was me? Or is this someone from Concur?

Thanks

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

I was referring to the person at your company who is in charge of making site changes. 

If you know the SAP Concur Implementation person who worked on your site, I would reach out to them or your Client Success/Account Manager. They should be able to assist you or point you in the right direction. 

Unfortunately, I'm not well versed in FBT. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey