cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sfortune
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expenses Showing Up

I am in charge of doing expenses for someone else in my company and they are getting expenses that show up in Concur that they say they didn't make and other expenses they did make that aren't showing up.  I have never had this problem before and doing their expenses has been very easy as they just upload the receipts for me.  Does anyone know how to fix this? I am at a loss for what to do here.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sfortune This is a strange situation. If you could private message me the following, I can take a look. 

1. Your full company name

2. The user's first and last name you are doing expense for

3. Some charges they claim they did not make

4. Some charges they claim they did make that aren't showing up

I take it this person has an assigned corporate credit card they use for business expenses, correct? 

Once you send me this information I can take a look and see if I can come up with what the issue is. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Sfortune
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD Is there an e-mail I can send it to or do you want me to reply here? I just don't know if I want to share all that information on a public board

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sfortune I'll send you a private message here that you can reply to. I don't want you posting it publicly either. Please hold. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.