cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bratmansky
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Pay for IBCP program - handling of credits

Hello. Hoping to get some insight from those that are using Expense Pay for IBCP transactions. How are you/card program issuer handling cases where approved reports include credits that for a multitude of reasons are not submitted with the original charges?

If there are 5 approved reports that total $5,000 and one of the reports is a $1,000 credit, once the batch is closed, Bambora will pull $5,000 but AMEX will need to allocate $6,000 payments for the 4 other accounts. How will this be accomplished? Or is there a way in Concur to add a line transaction on the report to offset the credit but to somehow have it point to the same payment type?

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bratmansky I posted your issue internally, this is the reply I received. I hope it helps.

If they have an Audit Rule in place to prevent the user from submitting the negative report then positive transactions must be added to the report for the same card account. Else, the negative total report would be added to the Expense Pay job waiting for any higher positive amount before the closure of the batch. If no higher positive amount is added, then the negative report would keep rolling over to next batch until positive batch amount is found.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.