cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maymie_Mc
Occasional Member - Level 2

Expense It

I have several trying to use ExpenseIt in the Concur Mobile App. When the picture is taken of the receipt and it starts analyzing the image.  They get a message of analyzing image less than 1 minute and then it changes to less than 12 mintes and goes to 15. Therefore the recipt never loads. Anyone else having this issue?

5 REPLIES 5
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @Maymie_Mc,

Thanks for starting this discussion! I am sorry to hear this. Have you created a support case for this? That would be your first step to get this resolved. I am interested to hear if this is an issue others have seen as well and what solutions they found. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Maymie_Mc

I have started a case. Several users have the same problem. I found that if you select expenses and then in the next screen choose the + sign. From there choose the add a receipt option. You can then select option of camera of gallery. This will allow you to take the picture and select done. It uploads the image and does not go through the analyzing process. A work around but my travelers do not have the time to add these extra steps.

Josh
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi @Maymie_Mc,

Are your users using Android or iOS? I believe this is a known issue for Android, and I've encountered it myself. Typically, though, when it still lists the expense as analyzing, it will complete, but will just not indicate it (strange, I know).

When it's analyzed for a few seconds, have your users try backing out of the page where it shows the receipt being analyzed, waiting a moment on the app home page, and then tapping on Expenses. In my experience, doing that will trigger the analysis process as completed. If it doesn't, they can try tapping on the actual expense and then backing out of there.

Just a weird thing where it says that it's still analyzing, but it's actually completed. I've actually seen it where it will say it's still analyizing, and I'll be able to see the expense on my desktop just fine.

Hope this helps / hope this gets fixed soon!

Josh
Maymie_Mc

Thanks Josh for a possible temorary fix on this. Both my Android and IOS users are experiencing this. And we will definately try the approach you suggested. I do hope this issue is fixed soon as many of my users have a hard enough time working on computer programs and these workarounds make it very difficult for the diverse group of travel and expense users we have.

Thanks again.

jlburley
Occasional Member - Level 3

We are having some users report that after taking a picture of a receipt and it’s been analyzed, it disappears from the Expense list.  However, if the user goes to the Concur website, it's there under Available Expenses.  I have opened a case on it.  Anyone else seeing this?