cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JSW888
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Approver

I tried to submit a report for some new safety shoes but when I try to submit a report to get reimbursed for my  work boots I get a message that says: Report cannot be submitted because I do not have an expense approver in my workflow. Also my manager listed is no longer my manager or with the company. Please I need help with this issue.

1 Solution
Solution
tstagliano
Routine Member - Level 2

this means there is no expense approver listed in your profile.  depending on your setup, i would contact your admin to update your profile or check the source system which controls who your manager (approver is) so it can be updated to an active manager

Thomas Stagliano, M.I.T.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
tstagliano
Routine Member - Level 2

this means there is no expense approver listed in your profile.  depending on your setup, i would contact your admin to update your profile or check the source system which controls who your manager (approver is) so it can be updated to an active manager

Thomas Stagliano, M.I.T.
JSW888

Thanks. That solved my issue.

DavidOgunyemi

This also affects me

@DavidOgunyemi My suggestion is to speak with your direct manager as they will be the one likely to approve your report. It might be that your site admin forgot to assign you an approver. I would ask your direct manager if they are approving others' reports, that would tell you that your manager does have approval permissions in the system. Once that is confirmed, see if your manager knows who to contact about getting an approver assigned to you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DavidOgunyemi

Thanks Kevin. This helped