cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bberg
New Member - Level 1

Deleted a Company Card Expense

Back in December I inadvertently charged an Uber trip to my business profile/card.  I contacted Uber and they sent a credit to my company card and charged my personal card.  Both the credit and charge showed on my Concur available expenses.  I thought they would eventually drop off as they off set each other. 

I now have a real  expense and it will not let me process it.  The exception is I have a card expense greater than the allowed time.  I need to process the old Uber expense before proceeding. 

I thought I could delete the Uber credit and charge.  I deleted the charge just fine, but it will not let me delete the credit.  I tried adding in a bogus Uber charge to process a zero dollar report, but it will not let me do that either. 

I have spent over two hours trying to submit a $14 dollar expense.  Please help. 

6 REPLIES 6
paulomlima
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi bberg,

The option to delete CC transactions is defined at system (company) level.

This means that if you have been able to delete the charge, technically you should be able to delete the credit as well.

If you are not being able to so, most probalbly your company hast set-up an Audit Rule to prevent it.

I would suggest you to contact your company's Concur Credit Card Administrator and ask for her/him to delete (in fact to hide) this transaction on your behalf.

Regads, Paulo

bberg
New Member - Level 1

Do you have any contacts for IBM's Concur Credit Card Administrator so that I may ask for her/him to delete (in fact to hide) this transaction on my behalf.  I have done an exhaustive search and we do not have any direct contact. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bberg I looked up IBM in SalesForce and you have over 100 people listed as contacts. I did find someone who is listed as the Travel Policy contact. I'll send you a private message with their name. Hopefully this person can point you in the right direction. You will want to delete the negative/credit charge from the expense report it is on. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
anujprivate

I am facing the same issue, delete the debit charge and unable to delete the credit charge. Please share the IBM concur admin details with me also for India.

@anujprivate I don't know who the person is for IBM. Your company is so large and has so many contacts and none of them were listed as credit card admins for India. I always recommend to reach out to your manager first and ask them who you should contact. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
anujprivate

Hi Kevin,

i was able to get this resolved through my HR team, For everyone else's sake, below resolution was provided to me.

Step1: Please Launch Travel@IBM from the below Link:

Step2: Once the tool is launched, click on Expense tab and Create a New Report.

Step 3: Once you click on Create new claim, you will be able to see the form to be filled for creating the report. Only give report name, Policy as " Travel & Expenses", Business purpose as " Non Reimbursable Expenses " and Category as Non Travel and Click on Next.

Step 4: It will prompt a pop up, do you want to claim for travel allowance, please select No.

Step 5: After Clicking on No, select the expense from available expenses.

Step 6 : Make the expense type as " Non Reimbursable or Personal Expenses " and Submit the claim.