cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joeblack
Occasional Member - Level 1

Crop receipt image not available when using photo album

Crop receipt image function is not available in version 9.64, I always used to upload receipt images from photo album and then crop them, but unfortunately this feature is not there any more. Please put it back 

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Joe. This forum is not where you post suggestions for enhancements or features that you want. You would need to submit a solution suggestion through the Support option within SAP Concur. 

I just wanted to let you know so that you don't think your request is being ignored. 🙂 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
joeblack
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello @KevinD

Thank you for your reply,

I am not requesting a new feature, in fact, this feature existed in the previous version but was gone after the update on 19th Dec, I am using concur on iPhone and this feature has been there for a while, but gone with latest update. 

Joe 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Joe,

I see what you are talking about. It appears there is no crop option no matter how the receipt was captured. I tested using SAP Concur Mobile to capture the receipt and I used ExpenseIt within the mobile app and neither had an option to crop. I'm going to try and reach out to someone on our Mobile team to ask them about this. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@joeblack Hello, the crop feature is still there, it might just require a few more steps:

On iOS, tap on 'receipt' or 'expenseIt' icon then choose your Album > make sure to turn the multi page ON (upper right) > choose an image > Done > tap crop feature (lower right).

Kindly test on your end.

Thank you,

Anna