cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alarmguy55
Occasional Member - Level 1

Credit

I have recently received a credit from the Virginia EZPass program when I retured my EZpass device and for any money that was on the account. I don't have any recent charges to put against this credit since the EZpass was purchased 3 or 4 years ago.

What is the simplest way to handle this?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alarmguy55 Here are your options:

1. Do nothing. Having it sit there won't hurt anything. However, if you are like me, it will bug me to just have it sitting there. 

2. Wait until you have more expenses that you incur, then add it to a report. 

3. Ask your site administrator to simply hide the transactions so it no longer shows in your Available Expenses

4. None of the Above (just kidding).

If it were me, I would probably lean towards option 3, with option 2 being the next best. 

Let me know if you need any further help/clarification.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alarmguy55 to clarify, is this a credit to a corporate credit card? Are you seeing a card charge with a negative amount? 

Please let me know so I can better advise you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Alarmguy55
Occasional Member - Level 1

Yes, I had to turn in my EZpass toll device and when i did so I was credited $13.24 which is showing up as a -$13.24 in Concur.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Alarmguy55 Here are your options:

1. Do nothing. Having it sit there won't hurt anything. However, if you are like me, it will bug me to just have it sitting there. 

2. Wait until you have more expenses that you incur, then add it to a report. 

3. Ask your site administrator to simply hide the transactions so it no longer shows in your Available Expenses

4. None of the Above (just kidding).

If it were me, I would probably lean towards option 3, with option 2 being the next best. 

Let me know if you need any further help/clarification.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey