cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adriana
Occasional Member - Level 3

Create a Report for expenses raised by Employee Admin

Hi All,

is there any way to create a report that would show whether an expense report was created by an Admin?

I would need to show the following columns:

Expense Report - Report ID - Created By (Role) - Created by (Name/User)

Is there any option to do this?

Many thanks!

Adriana

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

For the items you are requesting, I'll break it down for you a bit. Unfortunately, all the items you want are not available unless the Admin is a delegate for someone else and you want to see the reports the Admin is creating on behalf of others. Or are you looking for the reports the Admin is creating for themselves?

Expense Report - Found in the data warehouse as data item Report Name

- Report ID - This is in the data warehouse here: Expense>Expense Reports>Report Header Information

- Created By (Role) - This will show the SAP Concur roles the user has. It will not show the role they have in your company, like Administrative Assistant

- Created by (Name/User) - This can only show employee's name that actually created the report. If it is created by a Delegate, you can find Created by Delegate in the data warehouse, but then you would need to go to the Expense Report Workflow Trail in the data warehouse to see who the delegate is for that employee. 

So, this will really depend on what you are looking for. If you just want to see reports Admins are creating for themselves, you can easily see that in Cognos by Adding the following data items: Employee, Report Name Report ID. The role though only shows SAP Concur roles, not positions within your company. 

I hope this helps,

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Adriana

Hi Kevin.

Thank you for your suggestion. 

I can add employee, id and role: I can filter based on the selection of roles that I need, but when i want to add the expense report column my report no longer generates result,even though for sure I should have reports.

Many thanks!

Adriana 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

What role are you filtering for that is not returning any results? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Adriana

Employee Admin and Role Admin

I add employee, id, role --> I can apply any filter on the role. I add column; report --> Either I can get no data (even though there is) or I can get tops one or two users which is an incomplete result. 

Could you suggest the paths that you followed? Maybe here's my mistake. 

Many thanks!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Please send me the following in a private message:

Your company name

Your first and last name

The Cognos report name you have created and where it is saved. I recommend putting a copy in your My Folders in Cognos.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey