cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TJ
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur fails to save claim

Hi

In the Concur app, I’m unable to save new expense claims. I get the following error message, “Failed to save claim entry”. 

All mandatory fields are entered. This used to work until recently, no problem. I’ve removed and reinstalled the app, without success. Can you help please? 

Thanks in advance.

8D11EA47-DD47-4D7E-8004-E18421AEBF66.png

3 REPLIES 3
AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @TJ 

Good day.

This error normally happens when there are fields with incorrect/invalid list value. At times it can be a field on the employee profile that is invalid. For me to further check on this, we need to replicate the issue to check where thhe error is coming from. If you can kindy open a support ticket or reach out to your SAP Concur Admin to open on your behalf providing information like the Affected Uer's login ID, Device Type Used, What version of Concur app is installed on their device and permission to reset mobile PIN for complete replication.

Please advise.

AnnaDizo

Marukochan
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi there, am facing the same issue. Cud u pls advise how to open a support ticket? Thanks

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Marukochan just so I know, you uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, correct? 

If so, the option to create a support ticket would be found by clicking Help in the upper right hand corner when you are logged in to SAP Concur. In the Help drop down, if you see Contact Support, that is where you would go to submit a ticket. If you do not see Contact Support, that means your company is handling these issues internally. 

If you don't have the Contact Support option, then look in the Company Notes section of the SAP Concur home screen. Usually companies put help contact information here. If you do not see a Company Notes section, then all I could suggest is doing a hard reboot of your mobile and make sure you have the latest version of the app. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.