cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jtan557
Occasional Member - Level 3

Concur drive app

is it worth having a concur drive app? for those who are currently using it?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Concur Drive is part of the SAP Concur Mobile app. You can enable the feature if you want. I would recommend testing it yourself to see if it helps you/makes things easier. I just tested it the other day and it seemed to work pretty well for capturing my route and distance. It speeds up the process of entering mileage because it fills in all the details of the mileage expense. 

If you are someone who does a lot of driving, I would probably suggest using it. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jtan557

@KevinDConcur sales executive (Charles) told us that there is NO testing app for concur for drive which is such a shame because we are one of your biggest customer. 

Therefore, we have no idea how the app works. 

we were told to buy the product first including the testing app? but how would be know the app actually caters for our customers needs and requirements? please can you pass this onto your management? we are willing to pay for the service if you could at least give us a 7 day trial, pretty PLEASE.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

I have never heard of us offering a trial version of our Mobile app. Concur drive is built into our Mobile app and can be tested by users. In fact, I just tested it for the first time a few days ago. When Concur drive is activated, it records your route and mileage. You can have it automatically add to a report or make it so the user has to add it to a report. Either way, the expense report does not need to be submitted. 

Here is a link to our training resources concerning Concur Drive: https://www.concurtraining.com/prdeployment/cte/drive

This link may help answer your questions.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jtan557

yeah but the smart feature which allows the app to auto capture the mileage doesnt exist in the app unless we PAY for it. so not worth it