cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
toriehigh
Routine Member - Level 1

Concur Timing Out

Has anyone else run into this issue?  I've scrolled back through previous questions, but haven't seen anyone else post about this.

You're working in Concur, but get pulled away for a bit, and when you go back it has timed out.  Normally not an issue, since you can click on the "I need more time" button, and it goes back to whatever you were working on.  However, for the past month or so (maybe longer), when I click on the button to say I need more time, it logs me out completely.  It doesn't matter if the timer says I have 58 minutes or 5 minutes left, it goes back to the log in screen.  

It's more of an annoyance than anything else, but I'm curious to hear it's bugging others.  

Thanks!

Torie

3 REPLIES 3
Beshoy
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello toriehigh, 

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience and will pass this information along to the appropriate team. 

- Beshoy

Best,
Beshoy Maoud
SAP Concur - Site Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
toriehigh
Routine Member - Level 1

I've recently discovered that this only happens in Chrome, not Internet Explorer.  However, since IE doesn't always show receipt images the way it should, I'll stick with Chrome and continue to be annoyed by the time-outs.

Beshoy
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey toriehigh, 

We apologize for any inconvenience this maybe causing you. Happy you have an alternative for the time being. We will make sure to forward your feedback to the appropriate team. 

Best, 

Beshoy 

Best,
Beshoy Maoud
SAP Concur - Site Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.