cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kallen51465
Occasional Member - Level 3

Concur Standard Report - Duplicate Expense

Right now the standard report for duplicate expenses shows the data for all of our companies.  I'm trying to figure out how to add the company code to the report so that I can filter on that data.  Does anyone know how to easily do this?

2 REPLIES 2
tstagliano
Routine Member - Level 2

Once you are in Report Studio within the Cognos platform, you will need to find the custom object field that stores your company code information and then add it to the report layout and then create a filter to allow you to select which company codes you want to report on.  You will have to save this report to your company specific folder.

Thomas Stagliano, M.I.T.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kallen51465 Hello there. So, editing a Standard report is not super straightforward. If you have a lot of experience with Report Studio, then you should be able to have not issue adding a data item to the report. 

Here is a link to a little video showing how to edit a standard report. Keep in mind, this is a the Expense Accruals report, but the steps should pretty much be the same. Give the video a watch, then apply those steps to the Duplicate report. 

Link to video: https://assets.concur.com/concurtraining/cte/en-us/cte_en-us_rpt_accruals-modification.mp4. 

Let me know if you have any issues watching the video. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.