cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stephanmerkens
New Member - Level 1

Concur Mobile app not allowing sign on unless connected to Wifi

Ive been mandated to use Concur and the associated Mobile app. The desktop version works fine, but the mobile version only works when connected to WIFI - not terribly helpful for people who travel. Can someopne tell me how to set this up so that it doesnt tell me im offline even though im using mobile data? otherwise this app is useless

10 REPLIES 10
AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @stephanmerkens,

Is the issue still hapening on your end? In case, are you using Android/iOS device. When specifically do you get the offline message? Will you be able attach here a screenshot of the error?

Thank you,

Anna

dougbaseley
New Member - Level 1

@AnnaDizo 

I get this offline error a lot. So far the only fix is rebooting the phone. Android device. Tmobile carrier..

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @stephanmerkens @dougbaseley ,

This "Client is offline" message is a known issue specifically Android devices and has be previously raised to our R&D Team. The fix on this issue will be included on the next app version 9.65 release. There is no date for the release yet. Normally it happens every last week of each month, if not the first week of the coming month.

Regards,

Anna Dizo

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @stephanmerkens  @dougbaseley ,

Just to provide you an update, the recent version of the Concur app on Android 9.65.2 has been released. Kindly make sure to uninstall/reinstall the app on your devices and test.

Regards,

AnnaDizo

mencjoe
Occasional Member - Level 1

The Concur app will not let me open even asking for a SSO pin but i dont have one

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @mencjoe,

This is a great question!

I am betting you are not the only one who has seen this. Would you be able to post it as a new question? As a separate question, it will be visible to more community members who could provide insight.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dipetersen
New Member - Level 1

I just downloaded the iPhone mobile app and it does not let me sign in because it says the device is currently offline.  That is false because I just downloaded the app! I see this has been a problem with Android phones.  I am experiencing this on an iPhone with the Sprint network.

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @dipetersen  @mencjoe ,

If you can kindly test the issue on the current 9.69 Concur app version? 

If the issue still happens, it needs to be properly replicated and investigated. I strongly suggest that you open a Support case or reach out to your SAP Concur Administrators to do this on your behalf. Kindly include recording of the issue or screenshot showing the issue  or where the offline message appears. Also, include details of the device used.

Thank you.

Regards,

AnnaDizo

jmartone
New Member - Level 2

I have the latest version 9.72 of the Concur Mobile app and it reads offline, just as the previous posts. This is regardless if on wifi or cellular. 

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @jmartone ,

Good day.

In this case, are all Users affected? What is he error that comes up after entering your credentials? Kindly open a Support Case so we from support can further investigate on the issue to determine if its just a User locked out form their account.

Thank you,

AnnaDizo