cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ravali
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur Expense

Issue : Concur keeps getting kicked back

Description: User stated that they have been an issue with concur.This has been an on going issue and was told to cancel and start all over

The system keeps kicking back Concur saying they need full proof of invoice and break down.

Please help

Regards

2 REPLIES 2
Lewis-H
Occasional Member - Level 2

SAP Concur connects all your expense, travel and invoice spending in one system, providing a single way to manage spending from end-to-end, gain greater visibility into transactions, improve compliance, and simplify the process for everyone.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ravali when you say "Concur keeps getting kicked back" do you mean that your user has an Expense report that keeps getting Sent Back? That's what it sounds like to me. If so, is your company using our Concur Audit service. What you describe sounds like it. 

Our Audit service has very strict guidelines they follow based on your company's requirements, so if the Audit Service feels these guidelines have not been met, they will return the report. 

If you can private message me your company name and the name of the employee, I can go into your site and take a look. It also sounds like this might be in regards to a Hotel expense and the system requiring the user to Itemize the entire expense. 

I'll await your private message. Without going into your site and looking at the employee in question, I cannot really accurately answer or help resolve the issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.