cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wcgoggins
Occasional Member - Level 1

Concur Expense Training for New Corporate Cardholders

My company would like to offer a new Concur Expense Training for new cardholders beginning 1Q2020. See questions below.

1.) Do you offer any training for new employees?

2.) If so, do you require it before they receive their corporate card?

2.) What method of training does your company offer? Face to Face PowerPoint presentation, Online webcast, pre-recorded video?

3.) If you offer video training, do you utilize the Concur Videos?  

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, I know I'm not a client of SAP Concur, but I can tell you what I've experienced in working with our customers. See my responses inline (in red) below. 

1.) Do you offer any training for new employees? I've had several customers offer their employees training, especially for new hires.

2.) If so, do you require it before they receive their corporate card? I have had customers do both before and right after receiving their cards. 

3.) What method of training does your company offer? Face to Face PowerPoint presentation, Online webcast, pre-recorded video? Most customers provided a face-to-face. They had a group gathered in a conference room and provided the training

4.) If you offer video training, do you utilize the Concur Videos? I believe several customers use these videos as a resource after they provide a live training session to their employees. 

We also have customers who utilize the group I am in to provide at least one Webinar session. The session allows their employees to dial in and get a live walk-through of how the system works. We record this session and provide a copy to our customers that they can use for as long as they need it. 

If you have any other questions, please let me know. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
wcgoggins
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you Kevin for the quick response. I am interested in the recorded Webinar session that Concur offers their clients. Is this something you can share here?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Unfortunately not. We offer this to customers who purchase a live webinar. We cannot share a recording because we often use our customer's site to do the training. For privacy reasons, we cannot share their recording publicly. 

Our resources on www.concurtraining.com have our training videos broken down by task. 

If you would like your own recording, you can send an email to www.concurtraining.com and ask about pricing. A lot of our customers find it beneficial to have a session run by an SAP Concur trainer to give a thorough live demonstration, have an expert on the phone that can answer questions and to have a recording of the session. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.