cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rchang
Occasional Member - Level 1

Closed/Inactivated Requests without Expense Reports

Hello!

Is there a way to run a report of all the closed/inactivated travel requests that do not have an expense report linked to it?  My company prepays airfare and a few other expenses for our travelers, however still require the travelers to submit an expense report with all prepaid expenses even when they do not have any out-of-pocket expenses.  I am finding out a handfull of travelers that are closing out their travel requests without submitting any expense reports merely because they are fed up with the Concur email reminders that they are receiving.  

The standard report of "travel requests without expense report" does not work for our company for a few customization reasons. 

Thank you in advance!

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rchang does the Standard report not work for your company as is or have you tried editing this report so it works for you? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rchang

@KevinD  Both 😞 It won't work for us as my understanding of that report (and please correct me if I'm wrong) is that the report looks at each expense line items in the request, and identifies those that have $0 expensed against it (difference = 0).  Our company has a large amount of customed expense types that are very specific on the expense report, but on the travel request could be lumped all within "Misc" (ie bus, tolls, luggage fees, etc).  In our case even M&IE won't match against the request, so the report will always show a difference of 0, and the full amount of what's on the request as the "remaining amount" until the request has been closed/inactivated.  At it stands right now almost all of our travel requests show up on the standard report 🙂 

I hope I made sense! 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rchang that makes sense. I was looking at possibly creating an audit rule to look at Requests not associated to an expense report, but I didn't see any conditions for Request has Expense Report Equals No. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rchang

@KevinD Yes that would be essentially what I was looking for. Or if I there's a way for me to run a report that identifies the name of the person who closed the travel requests, that would be helpful too in my case.