cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bradyb
Occasional Member - Level 2

Change approval for one group only

Hello,

One of our managers has left and I now need to assign about 20 employees to the new manger. Can I do this on a group basis or do I have to go into each employee's profile to make the update? 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bradyb you should be able to do this using the employee import template. This avoids having to go into each person's profile and update the manager. If you aren't sure how to do it on the import, then it might just be faster to go in one by one and change their profiles. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bradyb you should be able to do this using the employee import template. This avoids having to go into each person's profile and update the manager. If you aren't sure how to do it on the import, then it might just be faster to go in one by one and change their profiles. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.