cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jah0708
Occasional Member - Level 1

Capital One credit card transactions not populating

I am having issues with Capital One not syncing my credit card transactions.  I have other cards that are populating, just not Capital One.  I have tried multiple times to resync the card with no success.  Now, I can't find the "Credit Card" specific account in Concur to sync it.  Anyone else having these issues that can offer some troubleshooting steps to resolve?

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @janh0708

Thanks for posting. Sounds like a good question for SAP Concur Support. I would suggest you create a support ticket for this issue so they can look into it. This can be done either through the User Support Desk or your company's Authorized Support Contact. 

I am also curious to hear from your fellow community members. Has anyone else seen this? What were your solutions? Thanks in advance for sharing!

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
htyeager
Occasional Member - Level 1

No solutions but our entire organization is experiencing the same issue with Capital One credit cards.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@htyeager Are you supposed to have an automated data feed of Capital One Card transactions or are your employees tyring to synchronize their Capital One business cards with Concur? 

Most likely you will need to submit a support ticket to Concur to get this resolved. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.