cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MichaelLucas
Occasional Member - Level 1

Automated Rolling Reporting

Hi, I am looking to create a 12 month rolling report that will send out to email. I have been able to automate to a schedule, and I have been able to have this report output send to selected e-mail addresses.

Currently the report simply adds the previous month to the report (accumulates months in the reporting timeframe).

However, I would like to have the reports timeframe roll forward (oldest month from previous report drops off the current reports timeframe).

Appreciate any help given.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MichaelLucas Well, you are in luck Michael, as this is possible. And not only am I telling you it is possible, I'm going to provide you with the filter you need to create. 

I don't know what date data item you are using in your report, but you will need to create a filter using the Expression Editor that is this: ([Sent for Payment Date] between _first_of_month(_add_months(current_date,-12)) and current_date). Now, you may need to replace the part of the expression that is [Sent for Payment Date] with whatever date data item you have on your report.

I hope this make sense.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MichaelLucas Well, you are in luck Michael, as this is possible. And not only am I telling you it is possible, I'm going to provide you with the filter you need to create. 

I don't know what date data item you are using in your report, but you will need to create a filter using the Expression Editor that is this: ([Sent for Payment Date] between _first_of_month(_add_months(current_date,-12)) and current_date). Now, you may need to replace the part of the expression that is [Sent for Payment Date] with whatever date data item you have on your report.

I hope this make sense.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.