cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SENGAC
Occasional Member - Level 2

Attaching receipt Exception

I have been trying to resolve an issue with attching a receipt exception, everything is attached and it is good to go but the exception is stopping the expenses being submitted.  It reads: All line items that require receipts must havge an image attached prior to submission of this report.  I have removed all the other expenses and put this on a report on its own but no matter how I edit it or change it this does not go away and it will not let me submit the expense, any suggestions on how to fix this?  Any help appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @SENGAC

Thanks for posting!

This is not the expected behavior as I am sure you are aware. One solution would be to create a support ticket for this. Our support teams would be able to help you sort this out.

Here are two ways to get support:

1. You can contact your company’s authorized support contact. They will be able to help you create a support ticket for this issue. Your company should be able to tell you who they are and provide contact information.
  2. If your company subscribes to User Support Desk you can call them directly and create a support ticket. Your company will be able to tell you if this is an available support channel and provide you with the number.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
SENGAC

Thank you, I will make a support ticket and see if they can resolve this for me. Senga

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SENGAC  if you provide me with your company name, I can take a look at what the issue is. I suggest to send me your company name in a private message. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
SENGAC

Thank you for the help Kevin, I will send a support ticket in and see if they can help me.